Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty11th December 2016, 1:10 am by Amano Saya

» Who are your favorite Japanese singers?
Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty11th December 2016, 1:03 am by Amano Saya

» Birthday Wishes
Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty17th February 2016, 2:18 am by WielderOfThorn

» Important News regarding the forum
Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty21st January 2016, 5:16 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Happy Holidays!
Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty23rd December 2015, 5:36 am by WielderOfThorn

» I do still like to play Pokemon lol
Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty13th December 2015, 12:08 am by WickedSwitch

» Announcement regarding inactivity
Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty12th December 2015, 10:23 pm by WickedSwitch

» i thought...
Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty12th December 2015, 10:11 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Need something to do with the affiliates bar
Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty11th December 2015, 1:55 am by Kayako

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
None

Rules Regarding this Hetalia section

Go down

Rules Regarding this Hetalia section Empty Rules Regarding this Hetalia section

Post by WielderOfThorn 3rd November 2014, 3:15 pm

First I added it because if you've been on the internet (and especially into anime/manga) you've most likely heard of it. However I guess there are now some rules needed.

1. For starters, just be aware that no one on this forum is caught up with it, or watched it. (that I am aware... I haven't watched it in years personally)

2. If you like pairings or whatever, that's cool, good for you. You can always state which ones you like, but hide images in a spoiler tag, no R-18, etc.

2.1 Also, do NOT start pairing fights, I will consider that as the stupidest form of harassment.

3. Rules of no canon RP still apply in this one.

4. If you dislike a character, that's fine. But if you are in a debate over said character, explain your dislike with a valid reason. If you can't do that, avoid saying you dislike any character in general.

That's all I can think of right away, but like I said I doubt anyone here right now is going to touch it. If it does get touched and such though, I'll think harder on this.

~Sädelára
WielderOfThorn
WielderOfThorn
Forum King

https://ultrasouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down