Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
What are your favorite video games? Empty11th December 2016, 1:10 am by Amano Saya

» Who are your favorite Japanese singers?
What are your favorite video games? Empty11th December 2016, 1:03 am by Amano Saya

» Birthday Wishes
What are your favorite video games? Empty17th February 2016, 2:18 am by WielderOfThorn

» Important News regarding the forum
What are your favorite video games? Empty21st January 2016, 5:16 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Happy Holidays!
What are your favorite video games? Empty23rd December 2015, 5:36 am by WielderOfThorn

» I do still like to play Pokemon lol
What are your favorite video games? Empty13th December 2015, 12:08 am by WickedSwitch

» Announcement regarding inactivity
What are your favorite video games? Empty12th December 2015, 10:23 pm by WickedSwitch

» i thought...
What are your favorite video games? Empty12th December 2015, 10:11 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Need something to do with the affiliates bar
What are your favorite video games? Empty11th December 2015, 1:55 am by Kayako

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
None

What are your favorite video games?

2 posters

Go down

What are your favorite video games? Empty What are your favorite video games?

Post by WielderOfThorn 15th September 2011, 9:52 pm

Discuss them here! My favorite video games are Kingdom Hearts series, Sims 2, Legacy Of Ys, Perfect World International, World Of Warcraft EU, Legend of Zelda, Rune Factory 2, Harvest Moon DS cute and so much more that I can't think of at the moment! How about you?

~Torvid

Last edited by WielderOfThorn on 8th November 2015, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
WielderOfThorn
WielderOfThorn
Forum King

https://ultrasouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite video games? Empty Re: What are your favorite video games?

Post by slimmmeiske2 24th September 2011, 7:36 pm

Let's see:
Assassin's Creed 2 (xBox 360): What can i say? It's Renaissance Italy and it includes the Borgias...
Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker (GC) A lot of people hated the cartoon/chibi style, but I found it the cutest <3
The Sims 2 (PC): Gosh, how I love this serie. The oly minus was the long waiting period, if you wanted to go somewhere.. (AND IT HAD VAMPIRES <3)
The Sims 3 (PC): Without expansions packs this was boring... But when I got World Adventures I got addicted again. I loved the fact you had to do quest-like thingies ^^
PiStory (PC): The English version got thrown away (it's an MMORPG), but I loved the fact it was small, cute and newbie friendly.

If casual games are also allowed here:
Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd (PC): It's a IHOG (=interactive hidden object game), where the cutscene are sung LOL.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite video games? Empty Re: What are your favorite video games?

Post by WielderOfThorn 1st October 2011, 5:19 pm

Aveyond series, obviously :P
But I also like Legacy of Ys (However near the end of the first game and during the second game you NEED a walkthrough due to mazes, which is annoying) I just don't like the frustration >.>
I also love The Rune Factory series, though I only have like the 2nd RF2 (Was a little awkward to have to marry a girl; so I just looked for whatever girl character I think is the prettiest/most interesting. So Far I can only marry Rosalind and Yue.... Dorothy and Alicia failed. The downside to this game is obviously the marriages, because they take too long, especially the npc ones... even when you steal the bride)
And if Harvest Moon counts, I have the "Another Wonderful Life" on gamecube, I also have A wonderful life on gamecube, never got far on that. (The downside is, whatever husband you choose gets gray hair in the 3rd part of the game, which is where I am at, and your son/daughter is a jerk... don't know what the boys version is like considering I never got past it :P) Harvest Moon DS: Cute is by far one of the best games... HOWEVER it takes a lot of patience because you can't just get married like that. Marriage is the second most vital part of the game (after farming) and if a NPC steals the person you worked so hard on making fall in love with Beth (one of the characters you can choose from)... it's annoying. (Sucks that Best Friend Marriage was removed from the English version otherwise I would just have Beth marry the Witch Princess. I mean atleast you don't have to worry about rivals LOL) I can't even get enough money for a house improvement, let alone a husband :P Sort of spoilerish: I also hate dying in the mines... The mayor steals a lot of your money... I forgot what was to be gained in the mines.

Sorry for the  long post it's just one of those days where you want to explain everything... now I have to play something. Be back later xD
By the way I copied this long post off of Mei's forum, was too lazy to type it up again
WielderOfThorn
WielderOfThorn
Forum King

https://ultrasouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down