Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty11th December 2016, 1:10 am by Amano Saya

» Who are your favorite Japanese singers?
I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty11th December 2016, 1:03 am by Amano Saya

» Birthday Wishes
I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty17th February 2016, 2:18 am by WielderOfThorn

» Important News regarding the forum
I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty21st January 2016, 5:16 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Happy Holidays!
I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty23rd December 2015, 5:36 am by WielderOfThorn

» I do still like to play Pokemon lol
I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty13th December 2015, 12:08 am by WickedSwitch

» Announcement regarding inactivity
I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty12th December 2015, 10:23 pm by WickedSwitch

» i thought...
I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty12th December 2015, 10:11 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Need something to do with the affiliates bar
I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty11th December 2015, 1:55 am by Kayako

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
None

I do still like to play Pokemon lol

2 posters

Go down

I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty I do still like to play Pokemon lol

Post by WickedSwitch 14th December 2014, 8:40 pm

Well, I do like playing Pokémon, just a little sad they took down the servers for all the older versions before X/Y. Still play though, even if I can no longer trade online or give myself cheat Pokémon~ XD

Hmm... Not sure what my favorite Pokémon is, but let's just say Eevee & Growlithe show up frequently, and I'm always loyal to my starter. lol
Oh well, will hopefully be able to get Y or X soon and one of the new remakes of Ruby and Sapphire~ :3
WickedSwitch
WickedSwitch
Queen of Fabulousness

Back to top Go down

I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty Re: I do still like to play Pokemon lol

Post by WielderOfThorn 15th December 2014, 7:15 pm

I really do as well. Personally I think that's their way of trying to get people to move on to X/Y I play all the older games anyways, I don't have a 3DS... I wanted pokemon X =/ Ah well...
I'm not sure either... I am attached to my starters as well though. I love ghost and ice types though... but I'd say my favourite pokemon is Gardevoir. A close one would be Mismagius/Misdreavus. My favourite legendary is Arceus but you know that really well XD Dialga looks interesting as well though.
I want X/Y too (and a 3DS). As for the remakes, I'd get Alpha Sapphire. Kyogre is so cute in the weirdest way, and I got it before xD
But if I do, I don't know if I'll choose Fennekin or Froakie. I've always wanted Fennekin since fire/psychic final evolution sounds perfect (and I love the design), but Froakie's final is Water/Dark and looks interesting as well.
Let's revive the Pokemon threads!
WielderOfThorn
WielderOfThorn
Forum King

https://ultrasouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I do still like to play Pokemon lol Empty Re: I do still like to play Pokemon lol

Post by WickedSwitch 17th December 2014, 11:27 pm

WielderOfThorn wrote:
I really do as well. Personally I think that's their way of trying to get people to move on to X/Y I play all the older games anyways, I don't have a 3DS... I wanted pokemon X =/ Ah well...
I'm not sure either... I am attached to my starters as well though. I love ghost and ice types though... but I'd say my favourite pokemon is Gardevoir. A close one would be Mismagius/Misdreavus. My favourite legendary is Arceus but you know that really well XD Dialga looks interesting as well though.
I want X/Y too (and a 3DS). As for the remakes, I'd get Alpha Sapphire. Kyogre is so cute in the weirdest way, and I got it before xD
But if I do, I don't know if I'll choose Fennekin or Froakie. I've always wanted Fennekin since fire/psychic final evolution sounds perfect (and I love the design), but Froakie's final is Water/Dark and looks interesting as well.
Let's revive the Pokemon threads!

Yeah, it definitely was, so sad though, why couldn't we all just been friends and traded together? XD
Indeed, I do know you like your ice/water/ghost & yes, Arceus is your soulmate and Gardevoir's really fabulous~ ;3 rofl
I have the 3DS, but not the newest games I'm afraid, maybe after Christmas when it's a big sale, I'll try to get it somewhat cheap. lol
And yeah, well see, but I'll just go with Fennekin for its cuteness. XD
Yes, let's~
WickedSwitch
WickedSwitch
Queen of Fabulousness

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedSwitch 17th December 2014, 11:28 pm

Tsuko Aiko wrote:I still play Yu-Gi-Oh! is that wrong?

Not really, but wrong thread bro~ lol
WickedSwitch
WickedSwitch
Queen of Fabulousness

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedSwitch 13th December 2015, 12:08 am

Everyone should check out Pokemon Insurgence if you ever feel like playing for fun, the story's pretty good and I love all the new (and a few old) features. The game's not done yet, but there's still plenty to do and so far they have let you keep your progress as they update it~ :3
WickedSwitch
WickedSwitch
Queen of Fabulousness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down