Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty11th December 2016, 1:10 am by Amano Saya

» Who are your favorite Japanese singers?
Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty11th December 2016, 1:03 am by Amano Saya

» Birthday Wishes
Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty17th February 2016, 2:18 am by WielderOfThorn

» Important News regarding the forum
Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty21st January 2016, 5:16 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Happy Holidays!
Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty23rd December 2015, 5:36 am by WielderOfThorn

» I do still like to play Pokemon lol
Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty13th December 2015, 12:08 am by WickedSwitch

» Announcement regarding inactivity
Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty12th December 2015, 10:23 pm by WickedSwitch

» i thought...
Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty12th December 2015, 10:11 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Need something to do with the affiliates bar
Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty11th December 2015, 1:55 am by Kayako

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
None

Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?

3 posters

Go down

Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?

Post by WielderOfThorn 15th September 2011, 9:23 pm

Here we have a very hard question-- which anime/manga character do you look up to the most? (and what anime/manga do they come from?) For me, I really don't know yet, I might edit this later :P
~Torvid

Last edited by WielderOfThorn on 8th November 2015, 6:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : name fix)
WielderOfThorn
WielderOfThorn
Forum King

https://ultrasouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty Re: Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?

Post by slimmmeiske2 24th September 2011, 1:00 pm

As in who's your overall favourite character?
If that's the question it's without a doubt Yakushi Kabuto from Naruto. I've been having a thing for healers, ever since watching Avatar: The Last Airbender series, not to mention he's a spy. Well, a double spy actually. Whatever he does and for what purposes he confuses both enemies and allies. Very Happy
Spoiler:

As for a character I look up to, well that's probably Tsubaki and Fujisaki from Sket Dance. I'd spoiler it by explaining it, so I'm gonna leave that out alone (for now).

Last edited by slimmmeiske2 on 24th September 2011, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2

Back to top Go down

Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?  Empty Re: Which Anime/Manga Character do you look up to the most?

Post by WielderOfThorn 24th September 2011, 1:33 pm

That actually is a very good point. I like healers as well, but a lot of the times I also like  villains for some reason.... depends on the villain...

Last edited by WielderOfThorn on 8th November 2015, 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
WielderOfThorn
WielderOfThorn
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post by An 24th September 2011, 5:00 pm

For me it's Lag Seeing from Letter Bee <3
An
An
The Queen of Hades

http://gamezsplash.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WielderOfThorn 28th October 2014, 4:21 am

Looking back at this... I still have no idea and never will. Oh well.
~ Torvid
WielderOfThorn
WielderOfThorn
Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down