Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Yet another notice since my "return" Empty11th December 2016, 1:10 am by Amano Saya

» Who are your favorite Japanese singers?
Yet another notice since my "return" Empty11th December 2016, 1:03 am by Amano Saya

» Birthday Wishes
Yet another notice since my "return" Empty17th February 2016, 2:18 am by WielderOfThorn

» Important News regarding the forum
Yet another notice since my "return" Empty21st January 2016, 5:16 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Happy Holidays!
Yet another notice since my "return" Empty23rd December 2015, 5:36 am by WielderOfThorn

» I do still like to play Pokemon lol
Yet another notice since my "return" Empty13th December 2015, 12:08 am by WickedSwitch

» Announcement regarding inactivity
Yet another notice since my "return" Empty12th December 2015, 10:23 pm by WickedSwitch

» i thought...
Yet another notice since my "return" Empty12th December 2015, 10:11 pm by WielderOfThorn

» Need something to do with the affiliates bar
Yet another notice since my "return" Empty11th December 2015, 1:55 am by Kayako

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
None

Yet another notice since my "return"

Go down

Yet another notice since my "return" Empty Yet another notice since my "return"

Post by WielderOfThorn 28th October 2014, 4:06 am

The views on this site are insane. Seriously, 10k views on one image thread. It seems the most popular are the Touhou image threads.  The image threads are not even good. I'd recommend just searching danbooru, gelbooru, konachan, zerochan, deviantart, pixiv, and any other sites for images. This is quite obviously NOT the place. This site was done for my friends. I know, I know, it's the internet. Doesn't change the fact it was made by a 14 year old or w/e though.
I am quite honestly worried with all the attention that has been received on this forum. Years ago I'd be glad, but...
I'll try updating the UTAU tutorial I guess, but not right now.
~Sädelára

Locked, think this has been up long enough "globally".
~Sädelára

Archived. No longer useful since the image threads have been deleted now. I think, anyways.
~Torvid

Last edited by WielderOfThorn on 2nd November 2015, 10:44 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : archived)
WielderOfThorn
WielderOfThorn
Forum King

https://ultrasouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yet another notice since my "return" Empty Re: Yet another notice since my "return"

Post by WielderOfThorn 28th October 2014, 3:00 pm

Of Image threads and such... I think I'm closing all of them. Not sure if I should delete them though, as I really don't have any fellow mods to help with this decision. First of all this was mainly for friends and myself... second of all, I guess they are bringing a lot of unwanted traffic to the site. I'll try spoiler tagging them but... I'm locking the threads too. Please check the sites mentioned above if you are looking for character pictures. Not to mention I didn't credit a lot of people... the Japanese posts will be easier to find, but the deviantART posts... not so much.

This is probably also why a lot of the IPs visiting this site over the years come from Japan. I offer sincere apologies. For now, anything unable to be credited will be taken down. Everyone can post pictures, but you should make sure you can find the original image. I'm starting in the Vocaloid thread trying to credit everyone. I just wish people would try to contact me about this, but oh well.

~Sädelára

Last edited by Sädelára on 2nd November 2014, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name change)
WielderOfThorn
WielderOfThorn
Forum King

https://ultrasouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down